Job Details- Front-end Programmer
Hong Kong Science Park, New Territories
- Develop and maintain Web and Server application.
- Understand project requirement, support system design and define test cases for development.
- Provide advice and technical documentation for system, software implementation and deployment.
- Provide support to various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing.
- Any ad-hoc assignments as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ practical work experience in Software Development.
- Solid Experience in software development by using React Native and React.js.
- Solid Experience in Native iOS/Android development.
- Solid Experience in Web Application development with jQuery, AngularJS, Vue, React, Swift development.
- Experience with redux-saga, react hook development is highly preferred.
- Familiar with modularization, componentization, and front-end engineering, understand the basic implementation principles of React Native, and be familiar with communication between components and data management.
- Good sense on UI/UX concepts and software design pattern.
- Passionate about programming and problem-solving in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivate in learning new technique and adopting industry best practice.
- Great sense of responsibility, able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a great team-player.
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary, and date of availability. All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose solely.