Job Details- Full time Research Intern (Summer 2023)
Full time Research Intern (Summer 2023)
Flexible Working Location
- You’ll involve in a project of building a machine learning algorithm and statistical model for a specific case
- Extract useful data from raw materials & Map the clean data
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to other related tasks
- Proficient in English (reading and writing)
- Mindful for details with good organizational skills
- Proactive, fast-learning, and able to work independently
- Current undergraduates in any discipline
- Full-time internship contract starting from June 2023 (3 months). Interns should be able to work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:30pm)
- Part-time internship contract is optional subject to suitable candidates with internship period of at least 3 months. Interns should be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
Interested parties please apply with a application letter stating your available working hours, together with your CV. All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose solely.