Job Details- Senior Analyst Programmer (Front-end Developer)
Senior Analyst Programmer (Front-end Developer)
Hong Kong Science Park, New Territories
- Develop and maintain Web, Web services system applications.
- Work closely with technical lead, PM, user experience design, software development teams followed by Agile development workflow.
- Understand project requirements, support system design and define test cases for development.
- Provide advice and technical documentation for system, software implementation and deployment.
- Any ad-hoc assignments as requested by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in computer science, I.T. or equivalent discipline.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in Software Development and Information Technology.
- Solid experiences in ReactJS, Redux, MUI, Web Portal services development
- Experience with jQuery, AngularJS, Vue; React development is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of well-known Java development frameworks (Spring, Hibernate).
- Sound knowledge and experience in Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Sound experiences in relational and NoSQL database management and development.
- Familiar with Windows server and Linux (Ubuntu).
- Familiar with AWS/Alibaba/Huawei/Azure Cloud solution deployment and administration.
- Passionate about programming and problem-solving in a collaborative team environment.
- Self-motivation in learning new techniques and adopting industry best practices.
- Great sense of responsibility, able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a great team player.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Analyst Programmer.
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary, and date of availability. All personal information is collected for recruitment purpose solely.